Satisfy the hunger for adventure on this authentic food exploration of Vietnam. Taste your way from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City and fill the eyes with amazing sights, the stomach with delicious food and the heart with unforgettable experiences. The soul of Vietnam can be found in its cuisine and you will find it in the pho of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, the bun bo of Hue, the cao lau soup of Hoi An and the broken rice of Ho Chi Minh City. Explore the markets of Hanoi, enjoy a candle-lit dinner in Halong Bay, cook like a local in central Vietnam and pick up some contemporary twists on classic dishes with a passionate young chef. Taste the country’s history in recipes handed down over generations, and experience it in the old streets, colonial buildings, temples and imperial ruins.
- Sample street food alongside the locals. Your expert guide will know all of the delicious spots off the tourist trail so you can enjoy some authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Feasting beneath the stars while cruising Halong Bay is an experience to remember. With limestone karsts and emerald green waters surrounding you, this is a dining location that's hard to top.
- There is perhaps no greater insight into a food culture than sitting down to dine with a local family in their home, and in historic Hue, you’ll share in this special experience.
- Visit the aromatic vegetable and herb gardens of Tra Que village, where you’ll source local ingredients for a cooking class in nearby Hoi An.
- Meet a passionate young chef in Ho Chi Minh City and take a personal cooking class of family recipes being passed down the generations.