Satisfy the hunger for adventure on this authentic food exploration of Vietnam. Taste your way from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City and fill the eyes with amazing sights, the stomach with delicious food and the heart with unforgettable experiences. The soul of Vietnam can be found in its cuisine and you will find it in the pho of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, the bun bo of Hue, the cao lau soup of Hoi An and the broken rice of Ho Chi Minh City. Explore the markets of Hanoi, enjoy a candle-lit dinner in Halong Bay, cook like a local in central Vietnam and pick up some contemporary twists on classic dishes with a passionate young chef. Taste the country’s history in recipes handed down over generations, and experience it in the old streets, colonial buildings, temples and imperial ruins. This is an adventure where every mouthful will take you closer to the heart of Vietnam.
- Sample street food alongside the locals. This is often where the most delectable Vietnamese dishes can be found
- Feasting beneath the stars while cruising Halong Bay is an experience to remember. This is a dining location that's hard to top
- There is perhaps no greater insight into a food culture than sitting down to dine with a local family in their home. Share in this special experience in Hue
- Your 3-night 'feature stay' in Hoi An is at a boutique hotel located next to Hoai River, thus creates an impressive hotel surrounded by Vietnamese lifestyle greenery.
- Meet a passionate young chef in Ho Chi Minh City and take a personal cooking class to his contemporary twists on classic dishes