Experience the beauty of the Mornington Peninsula on a 5-day guided walking trip. Explore just a few of the hundreds of walking trails and hiking tracks that offer the best of both coastal and bush landscapes. You’ll also have the chance to indulge in some of the area’s famous local produce and wine, surrounded by native Australian flora and fauna. With insider recommendations from your local leader, you’ll see the highlights plus some hidden gems of the region, on your own two feet.
- Enjoy incredible views of Bushranger’s Bay and Cape Schanck as you complete part of the iconic Two Bay’s Walk.
- Explore Point Nepean National Park, the traditional Country of the Bunurong People, who have lived on and around this important cultural place for over 35,000 years.
- Keep an eye out for dolphins as you walk along some of the Peninsula’s most famous back beaches, including Sorrento and the lesser-known Spray Point.
- Eat lunch at Merricks General Store, a Mornington Peninsula icon, where you’ll enjoy a country-style meal with optional wine tasting from local vineyards.
- Walk along Millionaires Walk, through the backyards of some of the most prime real estate on the Peninsula, for views of beautiful homes and private jetties.