Verdant rainforests give way to ancient volcanoes and glittering beaches on a nine-day Premium journey through Costa Rica. Uncover the local secrets of San Jose, explore the wild wetlands of Cano Negro, marvel at the biodiversity of Monteverde and search for sloths in Manuel Antonio. A local leader will take you beneath Costa Rica’s lush surface and show you the country at its very best. Costa Rica’s natural wonders have etched it a place on the map, but you’ll soon discover its cherished traditions and welcoming people are every bit as endearing.
- Surrounded by luxuriant jungle and towering volcanoes, the Ti-fakara Birding Oasis in La Fortuna offers an incredible location for your feature stay. Relax poolside and listen to the call of birds.
- Gain an understanding of Costa Rica’s rich biodiversity as you explore with expert naturalist guides in the Cano Negro Wetlands and Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Visit a project focused on promoting sustainable agricultural practices while preserving ancient traditions, tour the farm to learn about their processes and sit down to a farm-fresh lunch.
- Board a raft and explore the wild Cano Negro Wetlands with a naturalist guide – get up close and personal with monkeys, iguanas, caimans, bats and lizards in their natural environment.
- Get beneath the surface of San Jose on a city tour with your leader. Visit the National Museum for a private tour and stop by the workshop of an artisan who crafts traditional masquerades.