Discover the old and new faces of Cuba on an adventure through the country’s vibrant towns, vast plantations, myriad waterfalls and idyllic beaches. From the elegant streets of Havana to the colourful clubs of Trinidad, sip rum with the locals, practice your best salsa moves and discover the welcoming spirit of this island nation. With opportunities to explore the twisting colonial streets of Camaguey, immerse yourself in the legend of Che Guevara, and experience local life on a farm in Vinales, this adventure is sure to leave you captivated by Cuba’s beauty, rhythm and spirit.
- Old-world charm, rich history, exciting nightlife - evocative Havana is like nowhere else on earth. See the difference between city and country or coastal life on a guided walking tour of the old capital
- Take inspiration from the locals and mix things up with a bicycle-taxi tour of the colonial city of Camaguey
- Enjoy over two free days in Trinidad. Practice your Spanish in a language class, loll about on an unspoilt Caribbean beach or peddle through sugar plantations on a charmingly rickety bicycle
- After an informal salsa lesson, you'll be ready to hit the dance floor with the locals. With its vibrant music scene and Afro-Cuban roots, sultry Santiago de Cuba is a great place to practice your moves
- There's a lot more to the life of Che Guevara than what you'll learn from watching 'The Motorcycle Diaries'. Pay your respects to the famous revolutionary during an included visit to his mausoleum
- The lush Soroa valley is known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'. Explore an orchid garden and learn how Cubans develop their own medications at a medicinal herb farm
- Make like Castro and roll a cigar with a tobacco farmer in Pinar del Rio Province. The newly harvested tobacco will be used to produce some of the most prestigious and expensive cigars in the world