Navigate the gorgeous coastline of Croatia in both style and comfort on this small-ship adventure cruise from Split to Dubrovnik. Soak up the sun, sea and salty sea breeze as you sail through the azure waters of the Adriatic, experiencing impressive islands, meandering rivers, stunning beaches and historic towns. Begin in the stunning walled city of Dubrovnik, before navigating your way northbound to the romantic old town of Korcula to enjoy tastings at a local winery. Venture up the River Neretva and discover the beautiful town of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina then drop an anchor in Hvar and indulge in the glitz and glamour of this chic island. Finally, set sail for the ancient city of Split and kayak along the rivers of Krka National Park. Combine a healthy dose of cuisine and culture with a beautifully designed ship, and you have the perfect way to explore the Croatian coast.
- Kayak through the stunning Krka National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea.
- Tick another country off your bucket list as you sail up the spectacular Neretva River in a traditional wooden boat to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Explore the beautiful town of Mostar – check out the town’s iconic bridge and take the opportunity to chat with local craftsmen and metalworkers.
- Spend more time exploring the beautiful Croatian coast and less time on the ship with plenty of port stops and offshore activities.
- Drop anchor in the middle of port towns like Hvar or Korcula and explore straight off the boat – one of the many benefits of small-ship cruising.