Experience the old-world charm of Croatia on a sailing odyssey from Dubrovnik to Split. Spend days cruising around impressive coastlines, exploring lush national parks, wandering through medieval towns or rolling off the boat into warm, turquoise waters to swim. Contrast this emergence into Croatia’s natural beauty with regular doses of the unique culture and tastes of the lively restaurant and bar scene, indulging in fresh seafood and regional wines while looking onto stunning coastal vistas.
- What better way to see the historic towns, protected forests and stunning islands of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast than aboard a private yacht? All aboard for a week in paradise
- Set sail out of beautiful Dubrovnik. The World Heritage-listed walled city plays host to film crews every year
- Wander the length of car-free Lopud in the idyllic Elafiti Islands
- Discover the lush forests of Mljet, which are yet to be spoilt by mainstream tourism.
- Visit Odysseus Cave where, according to legend, the king of Ithaca once found refuge after surviving a shipwreck
- Once ruled by the Roman, Ventian and Austro-Hungarian empires, Korcula is a quiet escape full of vineyards, olive groves and tranquil coves
- Cross the water from the island of Vis to Cave Bisevo’s blue grotto in a rowing boat