Cruise Croatia on a chilled-out adventure past the Adriatic Sea’s hidden highlights and secluded islands. Spend 15-days on board the Lupus Mare, taking in the spectacular ocean views and island vistas along with the offbeat sights the big ships don’t see. From Dubrovnik, discover the underground military cave system on Vis, built under Yugoslav occupation, and the near-empty beaches of Lastovo. Explore the trails that run through lush Mljet National Park, as well as the vibrant foreshore and Old Town of Split. See the romantic and evocative Korcula, and board wooden boats and stop in at Mostar – a town situated in a beautiful valley in the high mountains. With all the comforts you need to sit back and relax, it’s all pretty cruisy from here.
- Head on a tour of the honeycomb underground tunnels of Vis, created to service the secret comings and goings of the Yugoslav military presence that left following Croat independence.
- Escape the tourist hordes and get back to nature in Mljet National Park, where deep within the evergreen forest and turquoise lakes there are ruins and secluded coves to explore.
- Even though this trip is all about the under-touristed wonders, you’ll still have your medieval moment at the famed city walls of Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
- There’s nothing like diving into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast, and weather permitting, your captain will be anchoring the ship for regular swim breaks during your cruising.
- Head landside with a special detour to the charmed Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, where you will see the town’s iconic bridge and have the chance to chat with local craftsmen and metalworkers.