Take the family to a true winter wonderland on this five-day adventure through Finnish Lapland. The magic starts early as you begin in the official hometown of Santa Claus, where the kids will get the chance to meet the jolly man himself. Spend three nights in the heart of the Finnish wilderness, exploring the snow-dusted woodlands with the help of incredible huskies and learn the traditional ways of life from a local. Whether you’re building igloos or trying snowshoeing on for size, there’s unforgettable fun to be had for travellers of all ages.
- Enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the joy and magic of meeting Santa at his Finnish home on the artic circle.
- Unplug and fully immerse in the natural beauty of your unique eco-lodge stay in the heart of Hossa National Park, more than 60 miles (+100kms) away from the nearest village
- Be pulled across the landscape at high speed on the back of a dog sled. These incredible huskies are doing what they love most – making a lot of noise before rushing along sprawling trails.
- Visit a local Reindeer Farm where you will get to meet these beautiful animals up close and learn the art of reindeer herding and life on the farm.
- The aurora borealis is the best lightshow on Earth, and this trip is your ticket. Stay up late to see the northern sky dance with green light (subject to weather conditions)