Let the charm of the Cyclades wash over you on a nine-day Premium Greek island adventure. Start off in the storied city of Athens, explore the charming villages of Paros, uncover ancient riches in Naxos and soak up million-dollar views in Santorini. Travel with a passionate local leader who’s eager to share the magic of their country as you discover fascinating histories, incredible food and welcoming locals. Whether you’re searching for tumbledown ruins and ancient myths or simply a stretch of sand by the Aegean Sea to read a book on, Greece has it all in spades.
- Taste a dazzling variety of Greek food during Exclusive Experiences, including a visit to an olive oil press museum Naxos, a cooking class complete with local kitron tasting, and an afternoon of wine tasting in Santorini at two different wineries.
- Take a guided hike along Santorini’s legendary caldera, passing steep cliff faces and unbelievable views as you learn about the geological history of the island along the way.
- Learn the tricks of the trade in Naxos during an Exclusive Experience: take an in-depth cooking class with a local, using organic ingredients from her garden to create regional specialties which you’ll then enjoy for lunch.
- See Paros through the eyes of a local during an enlightening Exclusive Experience. Explore the island with an expert guide who will share insider knowledge on the island’s history and charming villages.
- Soak up the magic of Santorini from your whitewashed Feature Stay hotel, offering spacious rooms, modern amenities, an expansive swimming pool and a prime location against a stunning backdrop.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Amurtel, who provide a safe space for refugee women and children in Greece. Donations help them provide antenatal and postnatal care programs run by qualified midwives.