A bite of the Balkans, a dash of Central Europe and a slice of the Mediterranean – on this 17-day adventure, you’ll get a lovely sample of Europe’s diverse delights. Wander through Dubrovnik’s World Heritage-listed Old Town among the sparkling Adriatic and explore Plitvice Lakes National Park near Zagreb. Travel up the Dalmatian Coast and cross into Slovenia, where adventure junkies can get their fix biking, hiking, canyoning or caving. Head on to Italy and live out your grandest gondola and tiramisu fantasies in Venice, stroll the twisting trails between Cinque Terre’s towns and see the artworks that inspired the Renaissance in Florence. End it all in Rome – the epic hotspot with so much to see and do (including one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Colosseum) you might never want to leave!
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park – a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site – marvelling at luminous lakes and azure waterfalls that look like they’ve been sketched by an artist.
- Feast on Mediterranean fresh seafood, Italian-influenced antipasti and the crunchy, doughy dessert of fritule in the culinary capital of Croatia – Zagreb. Then if you like, explore the touching Museum of Broken Relationships.
- Journey to romantic Venice – like no other city in the world. Fall in love with its labyrinth of alleyways, canals, lagoon islands, and endless historic attractions and hop on a gondola if you want to explore the city from a different perspective.
- Explore Cinque Terre's rocky coastal pathways, calling into the sleepy pastel villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore or Vernazza. Then enjoy a full day to explore this picturesque spot at your own pace.
- Walk around Rome’s famous landmarks, including one of the Seven Wonders of the World – the Colosseum – as well as Vatican City, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica.