Get to know the heartland of Poland by visiting three of its most iconic cities: Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk. This eight-day highlights tour of Poland will get you in the know with Soviet history, inspired by the variety of architecture and cultural richness of the country, and full of as much pierogi and vodka you can manage. Your curated tour includes a walking tour of each city, which will set you up with a solid grasp of each place, giving you the time to explore the winding laneways and diverse districts at your own pace. Let Poland please you with a journey through its urban attractions.
- Discover the Orwellian neighbourhood of Nowa Huta – an alternative district in Krakow that showcases the communist influence in Poland.
- Explore Warsaw, a modern city with Gothic, neoclassical and Soviet-era architecture, and a soul of rich history and culture.
- Feel satisfied with a Polish food tour, discovering the signature cuisine of this central European country, and wash it all down with a vodka tasting.
- Take a guided tour of maritime Gdansk. Walk through the old town to hear stories of how this important trading port has played a key part in Poland’s history.
- Feast on regional specialities from the north of Poland with an included meal at an authentic Kashubian eaterie – you’ll feel like you’re eating in a traditional farm cottage!