Explore the mysterious land of the Ottomans Intrepid-style. Marvel at Mehmet Aga’s masterpiece, the Blue Mosque, and bargain for trinkets in Istanbul’s massive Grand Bazaar. Try delicious Turkish snacks, be mesmerised by the Whirling Dervishes and discover the underwater treasures of the Mediterranean on a relaxing boat cruise. From the laneways of ancient Ephesus to the bizarre landscapes of Cappadocia – take the plunge and discover a unique travel adventure waiting for you in Turkey.
- Be mesmerised by the hypnotic rituals of the devout Whirling Dervishes in their home of Konya
- Explore thousands of years of history hidden within the remarkable ruins of Ephesus, and taste Turkey in the local produce of the mountain village of Şirince
- Paddle through the magical healing hot springs at Pamukkale and uncover the streets of Hierapolis that Cleopatra once walked
- Discover the atmospheric remains of a Ghost Village and trek along the ancient trail of the Lycian Way to a lagoon of unforgettable turquoise
- Set sail on the Mediterranean – explore sunken cities and hike to a knight’s castle
- Walk into valleys honeycombed with caves churches, underground cities, prehistoric rock formations and fairy chimneys in Cappadocia