Spend 8 days hiking along Turkey’s famous Turquoise Coast and the rocky tracks of the Lycian Way – a trail used in ancient Greek and Roman times. While the hiking along this well-established trail is a definite highlight there is so much more to experience along the way. Enjoy the welcome of friendly locals, explore ancient Lycian tombs in Fethiye, marvel at the azure waters of Oludeniz’s Blue Lagoon, laze on Turkey’s longest sand beach at Patara and finish in the picture-perfect coastal town of Kas. With amazing Turkish food to enjoy and our famous Turkish hospitality to experience along the way this trip is the perfect active introduction to this amazing destination.
- Spend a week on a guided hike along ruggedly beautiful ancient Greek and Roman trails on the Lycian Way
- Walk through ancient and modern Turkish history in gorgeous Fethiye, Patara, Xanthos and Kayakoy
- Wash of the dust and sweat most evenings in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea
- Experience the best of Turkey’s hospitality and cuisine on the Turquoise Coast
- Finish your hiking with a boat ride like no other from Simena to Kekova