Experience the stunning sights and tantalising tastes of Turkey on this two-week adventure that takes in all the highlights and then some. Become acquainted with illustrious Istanbul, behold landscapes like no other around Cappadocia, and sail the all-too-pretty islands off Kekova. Marvel at the ancient ruins of Ephesus, settle in for a spectacular soaking in Pamukkale’s thermal hot springs, and reflect on the tragedies and gallantries that took place along Gallipoli’s windswept peninsula. Brimming with history, bustling with progress and bursting with flavour, Turkey intrigues and delights at every turn of this perfectly paced small group adventure.
- Get a feel for life in ancient times by exploring the beautifully preserved city of Ephesus. Your local guide will walk you through the remarkable ruins and bring its colourful 1500-year history to life.
- Relax in the coastal town of Antalya – marvel at the Roman relics of the Old City or take a dip in the crystal blue gulf and soak up views of the surrounding mountains.
- Get a birds-eye view of Cappadocia’s caves, fairy chimneys and honeycomb terrain with an optional balloon ride over this other-worldly landscape.
- Indulge in a local lunch while sailing the Kekova islands – spot underwater cities, explore the quaint village of Ucagiz, then spend the afternoon snorkelling.
- Enjoy a walking tour with a twist (or two!) as you explore the Underground City of Derinkuyum – an ancient metropolis made up of subterranean labyrinths and dwellings.