Explore Iran and Turkey on a 27-day Premium adventure, encompassing the best of these historically and culturally rich countries. Go behind the headlines and uncover the true Iran, a welcoming country of open-hearted people. From breath-taking mosques to stepped hillside villages, Ancient Persepolis and Zoroastrian towers, the beauty of the Iranian landscape is a reflection of its inhabitants. Journey to Turkey, a land of infinite variety that mixes the cosmopolitan delights of Istanbul with ancient cities and natural wonders. Visit a dazzling architectural world, from the Blue Mosque and Ephesus, to the bizarre rock-landscape of Cappadocia.
- Your local leaders are on hand each day to bridge connections with the locals, give you an insight into each country’s rich history and take you to the best bazaars and cafes, making your adventures in these intriguing countries a breeze.
- Stroll the ancient streets of Ephesus, uncover the secrets of Sagalassos, explore the former city of Persepolis, visit the legendary ruins of Troy and discover Istanbul’s Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and the Million.
- Experience the joys of Persian and Turkish cuisine with welcome dinners of local specialties, dinners in the homes of local families in Taft and Cappadocia, a visit to a traditional sweet shop in Yazd and a freshly prepared lunch on board a boat cruise in Kas.
- Step into a fairy tale at Cappadocia’s enchanting Splendid Cave Hotel, where you’ll enjoy elegantly decorated rooms carved from stone and priceless views of the ethereal landscape.
- Enjoy a cruise around the hidden coves and islets of Turkey’s southern coast, guided by a local couple who have been navigating the waters for years.