From the holy history to the hidden bars, there’s just nowhere quite like Israel and the Palestinian Territories. You’ll kick off your five-day adventure by eating your way around Jerusalem’s lively Machane Yehuda Market (known for its deliciously fresh food), then walk the beautiful streets of the Old City on a walking tour. Hike through enchanting desert-scapes in Ein Gedi National Park and maybe soak off the sweat in the Dead Sea. Visit Bethlehem and discover thought-provoking street art along the West Bank Barrier (including a Banksy piece!) and wander with the sole purpose of getting lost. Drive through countryside and arrive in the seaside party town of Tel Aviv for a long night to remember.
- Tuck into silky-smooth hummus, stuffed pita sandwiches and traditional dumpling soups with a Bite Card – your passport to Machane Yehuda Market’s tastiest local dishes.
- Hike the desert oasis of Ein Gedi National Park and find hidden springs, waterfalls and amazing views of the Dead Sea – the lowest point on Earth, which you can opt to visit after a post-walk swim.
- Visit ancient sites that have underpinned the religious beliefs of billions for millennia and see today’s political tensions writ large upon the West Bank Barrier in the form of street art in Bethlehem (can you spot a Banksy?).
- Linger at iconic locations such as the sacred Western Wall and stations of the cross in Jerusalem, Jaffa Town and the Church of Nativity in Tel Aviv.
- Find cool, hidden bars in Jerusalem in your free time and hit the bustling nightlife in Tel Aviv – now known as one of the best destinations in the world for clubs, bars and partying!
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Eden Reforestation Projects. Donations help them provide local employment opportunities and tackle climate change one tree at a time as they restore forests across 10 different countries.