A place of miraculous conceptions, thwarted crucifixions and 40-day slogs through desert – you could say Israel and the Palestinian Territories has been through quite a bit. Kick off your five-day adventure eating your heart out at Jerusalem’s lively Machane Yehuda Market, then walk the Ramparts for a different perspective of the Old City of Jerusalem. Hike the Iconic Masada Snake Path before taking a float in the rapidly evaporating Dead Sea. Head to Bethlehem’s Church of the Nativity and go on a Graffiti tour seeing the works of Banksy. Finally, take a sunset bike ride in Tel Aviv, and get in and about the seaside city’s nightlife. You’ll get a taste of the highlights on this Middle Eastern jaunt.
- Sample tasty local eats at the very cool Machane Yehuda Market where you can use your included bite card at any of the vendors.
- Discover for yourself the city that everyone knows from Christmas, Bethlehem, and learn how (and why) graffiti has filled the city’s walls from artists over the years, including Banksy, on a leader-led walking tour.
- Take a bird’s eye view of the Old City of Jerusalem as you walk the Ramparts – a great way to get a sneak peek into places you'd never see otherwise, and to take in the stunning views outside the wall.
- Hike the iconic Masada Snake Path early in the morning for some epic views across Jordan, then take the cable car down to the Dead Sea for a seriously strange swim.
- Enjoy a 2-hour sunset bike ride in Tel Aviv to orientate yourself with this city full of energy and vibrant nightlife.