Experience the charms of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island on an 11-day exploration of Canada’s Maritime provinces. Discover the rocky shores of Peggy’s Cove and the Skyline Trail of Cape Breton. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Lunenburg, shop for locally made Mi’kmaq arts and crafts, get to know historic Charlottetown and visit the home of Anne of Green Gables. Enjoy dinner on board a working lobster boat, and meet with a Mi’kmaq Elder. You’ll soon see why this corner of Canada is so beloved by all who visit.
- Walk the stunning coastal trails of Cape Breton Highlands National Park and follow the Skyline Trail mountain pass out to sweeping sea views.
- Meet a Prince Edward Island fisherman and enjoy a traditional lobster and mussel dinner on his private property along the shore.
- Meet with a Mi'kmaq Elder to learn about the wigwam building process and listen to traditional stories.
- Hear the stories behind “Anne of Green Gables” with a walking tour through Cavendish, where L.M. Montgomery drew her inspiration.
- Cruise the waters of Shediac Bay on board a lobster boat, with a hands-on demonstration of lobster fishing and a delicious, locally caught dinner.