Take your Polar exploration to the next level with an Antarctic adventure that not only takes you to the Antarctic Peninsula, but also to the rarely visited islands of Tierra del Fuego and Diego Ramirez. Spot seals resting on the icefloe, witness seabirds nesting in landscapes that must be seen to be believed, and experience jagged icebergs and mountainous landscapes like no other. If you’re looking for a polar expedition like no other, in search of a feeling for exploration found few other places on earth, you’ve come to the right place.
- Make your way to Cape Horn, the ‘edge of the earth’, and on to one of the least explored places in the world – the Diego Ramirez islands – to experience a true sense of adventure.
- Encounter Antarctica’s incredible wildlife – Adelie and gentoo penguins, leopard seals, sea birds, whales. Your expedition crew will curate your adventure to ensure you’ve got the best chance of multiple sightings.
- Zodiac excursions open up so many exploration opportunities – from Neko Harbour to Whalers Bay, Robert Point to Half Moon Island. Get on board with a number of trips scheduled during your Antarctic expedition.
- You won’t spend sea days in your cabin on this voyage. Get insider info with a series of presentations from expert guides, as well as an expedition vessel decked out with all the mod cons.
- With the trip bookended by a Buenos Aires stop and an exploration of the Tierra del Fuego National Park, you’ll get to experience the best landscapes South America has to offer.