Embark on a nine-day Northern Territory adventure from Alice Springs to Darwin, showcasing the region’s biggest and best drawcards. Check out Uluru at a stunning sunrise, wander through the mighty canyons of Kata Tjuta and soak up all the views from Kings Canyon. After an included flight to Darwin, continue onwards to enjoy exclusive access to Arnhem Land and get a taste of the tropics in Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks, as well as the awesome Katherine Gorge. This fast-paced adventure will take you to the real Australia, giving you a deeper understanding of First Nations cultures and an appreciation of northern Australia’s rugged natural beauty.
- See rocky red cliffs, monsoon forests, plunging waterfalls and some of the Top End’s best landscapes with visits to Kakadu, Nitmiluk and Litchfield national parks.
- Learn about the cultural importance of these spectacular landscapes through the eyes of experienced and knowledgeable leaders, including a local Bininj Guluyambi guide.
- Sleep under the stars in an Aussie swag in the Red Centre, and witness the changing dawn colours of Uluru on an unforgettable sunrise viewing and breakfast with your small group.
- With a local group leader, they’ll know all of the most scenic trails to hike and the best waterholes for swimming. Kings Canyon? Jim Jim Falls? Bluey Rockholes? They’ve got you covered.
- Skip over 1500 kilometres – almost 24 hours – of straight driving between Alice Springs and Darwin and fly with Qantas between your Red Centre and Top End adventures.