Embark on a Northern Territory adventure from Alice Springs to Darwin, taking in the region’s biggest and best draws along the way. Witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon. Enjoy exclusive access to Arnhem Land and get a taste of the tropics in Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks, as well as Katherine Gorge. A region of exceptional landscapes and intriguing cultural attractions, this tail-to-top adventure through the Territory is a trip that will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia’s raw and rugged natural beauty.
- Get back to basics with this classic overland adventure
- Skip 1500km of straight driving between Alice Springs and Darwin in and fly with Qantas on an included flight
- Enjoy authentic Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander experiences in the Red centre and Top End with exclusive access to Arnhem Land
- See the sun rise over Uluru, walk the rugged rim of Kings Canyon, discover the highlights and national parks of Australia's Top End in authentic outback style.
- Discover the wonders of Kakadu National Park. Get adventurous on a 4WD tour to the spectacular Jim Jim Falls and see the ancient Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander rock art of Ubirr
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky