Create your own wildlife-filled jungle jaunt through Madagascar on a 14-day adventure to the island’s hotspots. You’ll be lazing on white-sand beaches, exploring tropical rainforests and spending time with a huge variety of local wildlife, including the lemur – the island’s most popular animal inhabitants. Dig a little deeper throughout your journey and interact with local communities, getting an insight into the day-to-day life of Malagasy and Betsileo peoples. Discover the French colonial influences in Antananarivo and Antsirabe, and get the chance to chill out in your own time. An eco escapade in Madagascar awaits, with flamingos, beaches and relaxed vibes at every turn.
- Count how many species of lemur you can spot in Isalo, Anadsibe and Ranomafana national parks – so many of the 33 different types will be out and about for you to spot.
- Stay in a cottage deep within the Ranomafana National Park with your small group, surrounded by lush rainforest and countless species of flora and fauna.
- Explore the important Malagasy process of silk production with a visit to local village industries in Ambositra – home to a community of Betsileo people.
- Explore the sandstone formations, deep canyons, palm-lined oases and vast grasslands of Isalo National Park – just some of Madagascar’s varied range of stunning landscapes.
- Chill out at Anakao – an Indian Ocean beachside paradise surrounded by reefs, and consider taking an optional journey to Tsimanampetsotsa National parks for some pink flamingo spotting.