Travel from India to Nepal on an insightful overland trip from Delhi to Kathmandu. From reminders of the Mughal dynasty in northern India to the snow-capped Himalayas of Nepal, this trip will truly inspire. Witness the colour and contrast between the bazaars of Delhi, the jungle in Orchha, and the sacred Ganges. Be awed by the Taj Mahal and see the sunrise over the holy city of Varanasi. Come face-to-face with pilgrims, villagers, holy men, and generations of shopkeepers. For those wanting to travel by land between these two very different neighbours, this is the perfect journey.
- Bigger and more beautiful than any photo can capture, the Taj Mahal is a triumph of Mughal architecture that promises to inspire even the most seasoned travellers.
- Learn to whip up some central Indian staples during a cooking demonstration at home with friends in Orchha; the perfect opportunity to experience an authentic slice of Indian family life.
- See pilgrims praying and bathing along the ghats of the sacred Ganges River during an unforgettable sunrise cruise in Varanasi – one of India's holiest cities.
- Stay in a lodge and wake to the calls of the jungle in Chitwan National Park, then embark on a safari in search of rhino, deer, monkeys, and a wide array of birdlife.
- Spend a memorable night at a Madi Valley Homestay – an Intrepid project that provides sustainable incomes and encourages local communities to conserve the wilderness and wildlife around them.