From the deserts of Rajasthan to the holiest river around, India will blow you away. Cross into Nepal to where Buddha did his thing, before getting active with some rafting and a bit of a trek around the mighty Himalayas. This jam-packed trip covers a bit of everything. We love it, and we think you will to.
- It's hard not to fall in love with the tiny Rajasthani village of Tordi. The locals will feed you and you'll sleep in a 16th-century palace. Oh, and there's some ruined temples and a pretty cool fortress nearby by too.
- The Taj Mahal may be one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, but do you know its poetic history? A local expert will fill you in.
- Explore Amber Palace and snaps pics in front of a slew of other ornate pink-hued buildings in oh-so-pretty Jaipur.
- See pilgrims praying and bathing along the ghats of the sacred Ganges River during an unforgettable sunrise cruise in Varanasi, one of India's holiest cities.
- Lumbini is no ordinary town. Visit the birthplace of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, and tour its temples and the legendary Ashoka Pillars.
- Spot Rhino's and other exotic wildlife in Chitwan National Park, one of the best places to view wildlife in all of Asia.
- Stretch your legs on an awesome three-day, low-altitude trek through villages and rhododendron forests, taking in the amazing sights of the Annapurna ranges.
- Kick back in super-zen Pokhara, where you can take a boat out on the smooth water of Phewa Lake and cruise beneath behemoth mountains.