From the sacred River Ganges to the summits of the Himalayas, tour India and Nepal on a trip where adventure and discovery await. From the most exciting places to visit in Delhi to the towering peaks surrounding Kathmandu, discover the spirit, culture, and nature of this fascinating region. Visit the Taj Mahal of Agra, experience the chaos and colour of India’s villages, and marvel at the daily pilgrimage to the ghats of Varanasi on the banks of the Ganges. Delve into the history and religion of these two fascinating countries as you enjoy the highlights of India and Nepal.
- Rise in the cool half-light of dawn and watch the sunrise while you glide over the River Ganges on a small riverboat.
- Stay in a riverside jungle lodge in Chitwan National Park, then embark on a safari in search of rhinos, Bengal tigers, monkeys, and more.
- Join pilgrims during a visit to the birthplace of Gautama Buddha in Lumbini, where evidence of a shrine dated before 550 BC was uncovered in 2013.
- Enjoy a relaxing evening at a community homestay in the Madi Valley, a lush Nepalese valley bordered by forest and river.
- Immerse yourself in the holy city of Varanasi, exploring the Old City by day and soaking up the atmosphere of a candle flower ceremony as the sunsets.