Embark on a wild adventure of the subcontinent with a 15-day small group tour of natural India. Head to the lesser-visited regions of Madhya Pradesh and Bengal and be struck by the immense beauty and diversity of the surrounding landscapes. Spot Bengal Tigers deep in the jungle on your series of included safaris, discover the ancient tribal art and culture in Bhopal, see the critically endangered Indian Pangolin in Tadoba Andhari, and taste your way around the complex flavours of this region. There’s no wonder why this dreamy wilderness provided Kipling inspiration for The Jungle Book – it’s truly a slice of jungle paradise.
- The landscape out here looks like it’s straight out of The Jungle Book – and parts of this region are actually where writer Rudyard Kipling sought inspiration. Where exactly? Well, you decide.
- Get as close as you’ll ever be to the endangered Royal Bengal Tiger on one of your many safaris – commonly spotted in the conservation zones and reserves of this region.
- Whether it’s munching on luchi (deep-fried flatbread) in Kolkata or sipping Nawabi tea in Bhopal, the aromatic and diverse cuisine of India is all yours to explore.
- Discover a diversity of wildlife that’s far beyond elephants and tigers. With upwards of ten included safaris on this expedition, go in search of leopards, gaurs, sloth bears, barasinghas, dholes, jackals, and so much more!
- Gain a different perspective of natural India by spotting wildlife from the water in the Sundarbans national park and mangrove reserve, situated on the Bangladeshi border.