Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. On this adventure, designed for solo travellers only, enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region. Experience the history of massive forts, the opulence and splendour of Rajasthan’s palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage homestay. Travel through a land full of contrasts on this compact India tour, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights.
- See the best of North India in just over a week. Here's just some of what is in store for you: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/north-india-week-guide/
- Float among the clouds over Jaipur and watch an Indian sunrise from the basket of a hot air balloon on an optional balloon safari
- The Taj Mahal is not only an sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture, but also a truly meaningful stop on any traveller’s journey. Here's what you need to know about your visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/taj-mahal-travel-guide/
- Overlooking the picturesque scene of Moata Lake, the monumental Amber Fort is one sight that will forever be under India’s protection
- Experience authentic Rajasthani luxury with a heritage stay in Karauli
- Old and New Delhi fuse to create a city that pays homage to past empires, while wrestling with its modern identity
- For those with limited time, long travel days are kept to a minimum, which is perfect for visiting several icons of northern India