Take a tour of India and be introduced to the Mountains and Mystics of this incredible country. This is a journey of the body, mind, and spirit as you travel through the foothills of the world’s highest mountains – the Himalayas. These mystical lands look and feel very different from the rest of India – from the food and clothes to the crisp, clean mountain air and spiritual soul of the locals. Discover it all on a 13-day enlightening adventure, and be enchanted by a land in perfect balance between physical and spiritual worlds.
- The colonial charm and cool mountain air of Shimla Hill Station and a scenic ride on the World Heritage-listed ‘toy-train’ is the perfect way to experience this Himalayan hideout.
- Explore the home of the Dalai Lama – Dharmasala. This highland haven is the ideal place for an enlightening experience of Tibetan spirituality, culture, and history.
- Witness a unique ‘performance’ of the flag ceremony at India and Pakistan's Wagah border – a daily practice conducted since 1959, drawing crowds for its unconventional and ostentatious practices.
- Learn about Sikhism on an included visit to the one of most sacred monuments of the faith – the luminous Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Breeze through the self-proclaimed ‘Yoga Capital of the World’ in Rishikesh, walking along the holy Ganges, and explore the crumbling beauty and famous mural-lined walls of the Chaurasi Kutia ashram.