Take the whole family on an unforgettable adventure to India, a place full of colourful characters, delicious cuisine and remarkable landscapes. Get the most out of this diverse subcontinent by tasting flavourful curries in Delhi, strolling through the Pink City of Jaipur, and exploring the depths of the lush Ranthambhore National Park. Of course, no visit to India is complete without gazing upon the Taj Mahal, an epic monument to love and one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in the world. With plenty of cultural highlights for the adults and exciting activities for the kids, this trip is bound to excite, enchant and inspire memories to last a lifetime.
- India is bursting with colour, alive with people, dripping with the powerful smells of spice and incense. Immerse yourself with the sights and smells as you walk through the markets and bazaars.
- Nothing compares to seeing the Taj Mahal it in person in the glowing morning light. It will definitely make sense why this 17th century masterpiece has attracted worldwide acclaim.
- Explore through the depths of the Ranthambhore National Park – it’s like the Jungle Book has been brought to life! Keep your eyes peeled for gazelle, antelopes and the stealthy Bengal tiger.
- Discover the traditional and vibrant city of Jaipur, full of colourful ornate buildings, and understand why its known as the Pink City.
- Experience a special stay in a 17th-century palace in Alsisar – with its grand courtyards and colourful arcades, you (and your kids!) will feel like royalty.