From magnificent forts to wild forests and energetic cities, Rajasthan has plenty to entice those in search of an adventure. This 14-day Premium journey through the north of India reveals the region’s best culture, landscapes and cuisine with the guidance of an experienced local leader. The fabled cities of Agra, Udaipur and Jaipur will impress with their grandeur, while Mumbai and Delhi provide a true snapshot of modern life. Search for tigers in Ranthambhore National Park, dine beneath the stars among the sand dunes of Pushkar and learn about life in Rajasthan in the homes of local families.
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the impressive forts scattered across the province, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal.
- Take the chance to get closer to India’s incredible wildlife, and perhaps catch more than a glimpse of its elusive animal king, the magnificent tiger, in Ranthambhore National Park
- Savour Indian cuisine during Exclusive Experiences, including dinner with a Rajput family in Bundi and a Brahmin family in Jaipur, a street food tour in Agra and a spectacular meal in the sand dunes of Pushkar, accompanied by a traditional dance performance.
- Your Feature Stay hotel in Jaipur has been delighting visitors since its opening in 1928, offering up elegant decor, traditional touches and world-class service.
- Visit a royal haveli in Jaipur during an unforgettable Exclusive Experience, where the owner will show you around the ornately decorated property and share photographs and stories of his ancestors who once ruled the nearby provinces.