Discover the best of north and south India on a 22-day Premium adventure, from bustling Delhi to multicultural Kochi. Experience the magic of the heritage-rich north at the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, and immerse yourself in local culture as you meet the owner of a royal haveli and cruise down the Ganges. Take in the natural charms of the south while looking for elephants in Periyar National Park, walking through the tea plantations of Munnar and cruising the Kerala backwaters. Travel with local leaders who will show you the vibrant heart of a country that delights, surprises and intrigues.
- Enjoy accommodation like no other – an opulently decorated heritage stay in Jaipur, a beautiful converted houseboat on the Kerala backwaters and a suave heritage hotel in Kochi are your Feature Stays on this trip.
- Find out what makes Indian cuisine so special during Exclusive Experiences, including local-lead food tours in Agra and Madurai, home-cooked meals with local families, and an ayurvedic cooking demonstration and dinner.
- Embark on safaris through Ranthambore National Park in search of the elusive tigers that call the park home and track footprints in search of wild elephants in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Discover the beauty in buildings that lie across India, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal, and see architectural influences from a multicultural past in Puducherry and Kochi.
- Take part in Exclusive Experiences to remember – visit a royal haveli in Jaipur and hear the stories of its owner’s ancestors, cruise down the Ganges with local musicians, and witness a lively performance of kalarippayattu.