Whether you’re looking for a cultural odyssey, physical challenge, religious pilgrimage or to meet interesting travel companions, walking the Camino de Santiago is sure to be a life-affirming and personally enriching adventure. Over seven days, undertake a journey along the final 100km of Spain’s Camino de Santiago, travelling with a small group of likeminded travellers and a local leader to add a deeper layer to your discoveries. Follow in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims as you walk through beautiful Galician countryside, passing quaint hamlets, roman ruins and stilted horreos. The feeling of arriving at the finishing point in Santiago de Compostela simply can’t be beat.
- Walk the final 100km of the iconic Camino de Santiago with a local leader to provide historical context and add a deeper layer of understanding to your discoveries.
- Uncover scenes of the real Galicia as you walk through traditional countryside, quaint hamlets, ancient bridges, roman ruins and beautifully preserved horreos on stilts.
- Fuel your journey with unique Galician specialties, including traditional polbo a feira octopus in Melide and world-renowned cheese in Arzua.
- Take a sip of Galicia’s Celtic history as your leader shows you how to make the traditional and mythical Queimada drink – prepare for a fiery show!
- Feel an unbeatable sense of accomplishment as you complete your journey in the fascinating ancient city of Santiago de Compostela and collect your Camino certificate.