Start in Istanbul before heading off to explore Gallipoli, Eceabat and Ayvalik (think cobblestones and cafes). Next up you’ve got Selcuk, Pamukkale and Fethiye for amazeballs Greco-Roman ruins, healing pools and beach. Sail the Turquoise Coast (literally TURQUOISE). Head to Antalya and Cappadocia for towns carved out of rock and underground cities, then head back to Istanbul via more villages, valleys and awesomeness.
- The weird and wonderful world of Cappadocia might be the most amazing place in Turkey. Its fairy chimneys and sprawling rocks capes look like they were cut out of a science-fiction cartoon
- You'll have the chance to take a hot air-balloon ride over the top of it all, giving you the ultimate view of this awesome landscape
- Exploring the underground city of Derinkuyu is mind-blowing – it goes 60 metres underground and used to house thousands of people
- Get a dose of good old-fashioned Turkish hospitality, staying with a local family in a traditional guesthouse in Ortahisar
- Get to know Istanbul from the inside as you get (deliberately) lost in the maze of bustling backstreets with a local leader
- Thought all the best Roman ruins were in Italy? Think again! Turkey is home to one of the best preserved classical cities in all of Europe. Discover Ephesus just like Anthony and Cleopatra did 2,000 years ago
- While paying your respects, you can’t but be moved by the battles fought and lives lost at the now peaceful scene of the Gallipoli coast